This is a blind date you're
going to want to finish!
Hey, romance reader! It's my birthday month (hey, thirty-three!), and to celebrate I want to take you on a blind date!
I've got one of my bestselling full-length RS books with your name on it, but there's a catch... You're not going to know which book you're getting until you download it! But, hey, you might not know me or my books yet, so I will give you some clues as to what's in store. There's...
✔️ A LOT of thrilling romantic tension
✔️ Edge-of-your-seat suspense
✔️ A protective, very sexy alpha hero who's not who he seems
✔️ A heroine who's not going to back down until she gets what she wants
Fans of Cynthia Eden, Elizabeth Heiter, and Janie Crouch have loved this explosive romantic suspense, and I know you will too!
So let's get you that free book, shall we?
Gimme My Free Book
Looking for More Details?
I know your inbox is already overflowing and you're unsubscribing from emails every day it seems like (I know I am), so here's the sitch, my romance-reading friend:
- I'm going email you once a month, every month. If I contract a new book, you'll be the first to know. I have a new cover I want to show off? You get the first look. Want to read the first chapter of a new book that hasn't released yet? You're only going to get it in this newsletter. I also give away prizes, books, and such, but nobody cares about those, right?
- I'm going to give you an awesome free book (in addition to this one!) for joining my newsletter that's only available free to subscribers (click here for details on which book) and the book changes every year. What's better than a lifetime of free books (answer: chocolate)! My lifetime, not yours. If I'm dead, you're screwed.
- I'm going to give you a bonus epilogue from my first Harlequin Intrigue release, Rules in Blackmail, that isn't available anywhere else.
- I'm going to host an annual reader challenge (like the 2019 Reader Challenge), once a year where you can participate and connect with other romance readers from around the world. Oh, and get a brand new free novella in the process.
- + more awesome things I can't think of right now.
If this all sounds good to you and you want to get to know me not just as an author but an actual human being inside your electronic device (plus, get your full-length romantic suspense read), let's take this date to the next level!