Join the Newsletter!
Hey, there! I know your inbox is already overflowing and you're unsubscribing from emails every day it seems like (I know I am), so here's the sitch, my new romance-reading friend:
- I'm going email you once a month, every month. If I contract a new book, you'll be the first to know. I have a new cover I want to show off? You get the first look. Want to read the first chapter of a new book that hasn't released yet? You're only going to get it in this newsletter. I also give away prizes, books, and such, but nobody cares about those, right?
- I'm never ever going sell your email address or disclose it to anyone.
- I'm going to give you an awesome free book for joining my newsletter that's only available to subscribers (see below) and changes every year. What's better than a lifetime of free books (answer: chocolate)! My lifetime, not yours. If I'm dead, you're screwed.
- I'm going to host an annual reader challenge (like the 2018 Reader Challenge), once a year where you can participate and connect with other romance readers from around the world. Oh, and get a brand new free short story in the process.
- + more awesome things I can't think of right now.
If this all sounds good to you and you want to get to know me not just as an author but an actual human being inside your electronic device, I'd love to have you join the newsletter!
About Your Free Book
She lost a client once. She won’t let it happen again.
Blackhawk Security search and rescue operative, Sienna Kincaid, will do anything to protect her charge, even if it means putting her job—and her life—on the line. She can’t afford to let her growing feelings for her newest client distract her, but he’s gotten under her skin. Tempted to break her employer’s rule against relationships with clients, she fights the attraction between them…before it costs her everything.
Former JAG Corps prosecutor Major Patrick Barnes barely escaped with his life thanks to the dangerously sexy woman sent to protect him. A killer is picking off anyone involved in one of the cases he prosecuted on tour and he’s next on the list. But when Sienna is targeted too, Patrick realizes this killer doesn’t distinguish between who is innocent and who is guilty, and he’ll do anything to protect her.
As Sienna and Patrick work together to solve the investigation, the blistering heat between them grows hotter, but will they follow the rules or follow their passion?